Employment Coordinators act as a liaisons between Human Resources (HR) and other areas of the University with all aspects of the employment process. This includes support for the on-line applicant tracking system as required and working with hiring supervisors in each area to provide guidance and assistance throughout the employment process.
- Act as a resource for hiring supervisors in respective area to provide guidance and assistance throughout the employment process involving best hiring practices.
- May act as administrative support throughout the hiring process including but not limited to attending recruitment meetings as well as scheduling interviews and creating itineraries. May assist in collecting signed offer letters and new hire paperwork.
- May help with the administration of the on-line applicant tracking workflow of the employment process (scheduling interviews, updating notes, sending regret letters and other correspondence.).
- Coaches supervisors and staff on privacy issues, LU policies and procedures, governmental rules and regulations, and need for compliance.
- Stay informed of all employment forms, processes and procedures while acting as the primary resource for I-9 verification and documentation for respective area.
- Attend at least 75% of all Employment Coordinator’s Meetings.
- May monitor Workstudy, wage, hourly and Graduate Assistant activities and signs off on paperwork.
- Assists with employee separation to ensure that asset management and financial management items are properly closed and released.