Thanks for your interest in faculty positions at Lehigh. Here's some helpful information as you consider applying to become a member of our community of scholars:
- Read about Lehigh University
- Faculty positions are posted on HigherEdJobs.com and on an internal job site
- Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant that focuses on harnessing the strengths of interdisciplinarity to enhance recruitment, retention, and the advancement of women faculty in STEM fields at Lehigh. Read more about ADVANCE here.
- Learn more about Lehigh's Strategic Faculty Hiring Initiative
- Find out more about Lehigh’s Cluster Hiring Initiative
- Read about university programs and policies designed to help Lehigh faculty members balance the responsibilities of their professional and personal lives at Work/Life Balance.
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or familial status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.