We appreciate your interest in exploring career opportunities at Lehigh University and wish you success in your job search. Here's a brief guide to the application process:
- Apply via the Jobs@Lehigh site; applicants must first set up an account and profile in order to apply for positions.
- Review the open positions and select the one(s) you wish to apply for. Apply only for positions for which you have most or all of the qualifications
- You must completely fill out all required forms even if you attach a resume. Provide accurate information, including salary history and/or references where requested
- Current Employee Questionnaire
- External Employment Application
- Position Questionnaire
- You may upload a cover letter and/or resume to the Jobs@Lehigh system (recommended). Other documents such as letters of reference or work samples may also be uploaded
- Your qualifications will be reviewed by the hiring manager. If your skills and qualifications closely match the job requirements, you may be contacted for an interview. An interview is not guaranteed
- You will be kept apprised of your application status through automated emails from the applicant tracking system
- If you are a finalist for a position, references and standard background checks will be conducted
- Additional background checks will be required if the position for which you are applying involves fiduciary responsibility, transporting students, working in the dorms, or overnight travel with students. For positions with these types of responsibilities, a credit bureau report, department of motor vehicle report, and/or child abuse report will be completed on position finalists.
Please be patient because the hiring process can take a while. If you haven’t heard from the hiring supervisor or HR within two weeks and wish to know the current status of the position, you may call (610) 758-3900 Monday through Friday between 8:15 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. Please refer to the job title and department when inquiring about a position.
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or familial status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.