Welcome to Open Enrollment Central!
Online Enrollment Has Closed
for your 2016 Benefits
You can still make changes but they must be received, in writing (email or paper) by Human Resources before
5:00 PM, Wednesday, November 25, 2015.
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review and adjust your flexible benefits in the absence of a qualifying life event. Take advantage of this time to ensure you have enrolled in the level of coverage for you and your family that you feel is appropriate.
You can either download the pdf versions of the documents (in the Help section below), or jump to the sections you're interested in from this page.
About Open Enrollment
- Forms You May Need
- How To Enroll Or Update Your Benefits
- How to Access the Online Open Enrollment Process
- How to Make Changes to Your Benefits
- How To Print Your Confirmation Statement
Your Guide To Your Flexible Benefits
- Understanding Medical Plan Language
- Overview Of Our Four Plans (Narrative Plan Descriptions)
- Comparison Charts
- Costs of Medical Insurance Plans
- Finding a Participating Provider
- Detailed Plan Descriptions
- Comprehensive Major Medical
- Keystone HPC (HMO)
- Benefits The Four Medical Plans Have In Common
The 2016 Open Enrollment Quick Reference Guide (for Full Benefits Eligible Employees)
2016 Reference Guide for Medical Coverage (for Visitors and others eligible for medical insurance under the Affordable Care Act)
Federally Mandated Announcements