Faculty/staff – Update from Chris Halladay, AVP of Human Resources
The following information was shared in an email to campus on March 18, 2020
- Only staff who are considered essential to University operations AND who cannot perform these functions remotely should be coming onto campus. If you and your supervisor have determined you must be on campus, exercise good judgment in practicing social distancing and good hygiene, and please do not bring children or other visitors to campus.
- Additional guidance for labs will be sent in a follow-up email.
- Meetings and gatherings are limited to ten or fewer people. Organizers should postpone meetings and events and use remote technology (e.g., Zoom, conference calls) when possible.
- Library and Technology Services offers workshops designed to help you continue your work from off campus. You may also refer to their guide for supervisors and staff regarding remote work. Read the guide for ensuring business continuity while working remotely.
- We recognize this is a difficult time for faculty and staff who are needing to make many adjustments to not only their work but also their personal lives. Your Lehigh benefits include behavioral health coverage. To access these services under Lehigh's medical plan call the number listed on the back of your Capital Blue Cross Card. In addition, Lehigh's Employee Assistance Program (Integrated Behavioral Health) can be helpful regardless of whether you participate in the Lehigh medical plan.