Are you ready to engage in the Lehigh campus community? Here are some ideas and links to resources to get you started.
Find an Affinity Group
Network with Colleagues
- REACH (Resources to Engage, Accomplish, Connect, and Help) program
- SOAR (Successful Ongoing Administrative Relationships) program
- F&A Mentoring Program (as a mentor or mentee) - available to staff in the Finance & Administration stem only; watch for information sent out via email
- Ask to join a task force, steering committee, project team, etc.
Expand Your Knowledge
- Take a course at Lehigh or one of the other LVAIC schools - see Educational Benefits for details
- Join a professional association, user group, or LinkedIn networking group
- Volunteer during Lehigh's Day of Caring, move in day, or other opportunities
- Attend a lecture, town hall meeting, film screening, or other events
- Be a spectator at an athletic event
- Enjoy a music or theater performance at Zoellner Arts Center
- Tackle the annual Turkey T
rot, an uphill, two-and-a-half mile race through campus to the top of “The Hill” and back to the U.C. lawn
- Volunteer... read to youngsters in the Child Care Center, lead a book discussion for first year students, help out during MOOV In and Move Out events, perform community service as part of Lehigh's Day of Caring, etc.
- Visit the Lehigh Events Calendar to find out what's going on around campus