Lehigh University has a strong commitment to the health, safety, and welfare of its faculty and staff members and their families. When a personal problem poses the potential to disrupt your personal and work life, Lehigh encourages you to take advantage of the Employee Assistance Program.
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are designed to assist employees during a variety of difficult times. Lehigh’s is managed by Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) and is available to eligible employees and any of their dependents who could benefit from their services.
The EAP provides confidential access to professional counseling services for help in confronting such personal problems as:
- Alcohol and other substance abuse
- Marital and family difficulties
- Financial or legal troubles
- Emotional distress.
- Problem assessment
- Short-term counseling
- Referral to appropriate community and private services
- Three assessment/brief service counseling sessions per incident at no cost to the employee
- The Work-Life Resources Website (Lehigh's username and password needed for access)
For More Information