Lehigh is committed to investing in its faculty and staff. The university encourages employees to develop their workplace knowledge, skills, and abilities. The Build and Enhance Skills through Training (BEST) program supports the costs associated with enrolling in noncredit educational programs. Conferences, certifications, and programs that require travel are not covered under this benefit.
- The BEST Program offers a training subsidy of 75 percent - up to a maximum of $500 per session - of the cost of employee enrollment in noncredit programs.
- Your department is responsible for the balance of the cost.
- Programs or courses must be job-related, and your supervisor must approve the expenditure and time away from work.
- Programs that are supported include those similar to offerings from Northampton Community College’s Center for Business and Industry.
For More Information
- Read the External Training Through The BEST Program policy
- Download the BEST Program Application
- Contact Mary Jo McNulty, Human Resources Associate, 610-758-3894.