All new position descriptions are created by Human Resources.
A new position can be created when a staffing need has been identified within a department. This can be a brand new position or an additional ‘like’ position.
To create a new position description
- Request a Position Description Template from Anthony Nails, Compensation Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete all fields on the template
- Return the completed template to Anthony
- Anthony will add the PD to PageUp and begin the approval process on your behalf
- After the PD is fully approved, Anthony will be in contact to discuss the position’s classification/benchmarking
To recruit for a new position
Visit the Recruit for a Position user guide