This track is created specifically for promoting thought, exchange of ideas, or inspiration. Look for Dialogue opportunities scheduled throughout the year. Debrief a Ted Talk, book review, focused learning, new practice or insights in a small group interactive setting. Consider suggesting relevant topics or vehicles you may want to facilitate as well.
Collaborating Across Generations
In this interactive course, we discuss how world events and influential people shaped each generation and their workplace style, how today’s workforce is changing, and how to use diverse perspectives and best practices to build understanding and productivity.
Crucial Conversations is a course that teaches skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics—at all levels of your organization. By learning how to speak and be heard (and encouraging others to do the same), you’ll begin to surface the best ideas, make the highest-quality decisions, and then act on your decisions with unity and commitment. Attendance at all three sessions is required.
An expectation of all staff, Inclusion Insights is self-discovery about how our experience drives our assumptions. Develop awareness of our potential blind spot
Career Power Workshop
SOAR stands for Successful Ongoing Administrative Relationships. Visit their website for Coordinator Captain or Co-pilot opportunities.
A program of the Employee Relations Advisory Committee for cross-campus engagement experiences.
New opportunities are added to the Learning Library regularly. Filter by Type > Dialogue and Exploration to view more.
- Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) offers on-site workshops as well as webinars and online resources. Select EAP/WorkLife. Login: Lehigh Password univ3.
- Library and Technology Services offers software training on productivity tools such as Qualtrics, Google Drive and more.
- New Horizons is an external vendor that offers courses in a variety of office software. These courses can be partially paid for through the BEST program.
- View the calendar and register for Career Enrichment Programs.
- The Build and Enhance Skills through Training (BEST) program supports the costs associated with enrolling in noncredit educational programs.
- Lehigh's Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) fosters excellence and innovation in teaching, learning, and research.
- Through Lehigh's tuition benefit program employees may earn undergraduate and graduate degrees at Lehigh and LVAIC institutions tuition free.